Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just a story #2

                                                                      Just A Story        
                                                                    CHAPTER#2.
                                                                 By Esther McLain


    It was dark and cold and smelly and what is this stuff? "YUCK" I'm covered in a slimy goo!  suddenly the girl sees a light. "I see a light!" She walks towered the light and finds a great BIG library.  For two months she read's books while she is in the Giant swimming turtle. Till one fine day the turtle spit her out.  
         She was in china NOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she screams I don't like china. She then passed out.        When she next awoke she was laying on a hard bed and a very homely man was sitting next to her. Hi how you doing he say's who are you she say's at the same time (how romantic. Okay not really.) The homely man say's my name is ching  do you love me?     love you she say's what  is your problem?        I don't know ching say's your just soooo beautiful that I fell in love with you.             You can't do that she shrieks you can't love someone you don't know.



                                                             TO BE CONTINUED.

3 comments:

  1. PLease comment on my story!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... this is getting good, Es!! Beauty and the beast all over again? lol Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! And VERY original! Lol

    ReplyDelete