Monday, September 12, 2011

The truth.

                                                                     The Truth.
                                                                By Esther McLain.
                                                                

             It is dark there is no moon to night the street lights are few and far between.
            I can hear the pounding of  feet hitting the pavement mine and the people behind me the person who is chasing me.     I round a corner and run in to someone there arms close around me there hand covers my mouth so i couldn't scream and i begin to fight them.         I'm so scared I want  to be any where but here!      then he whispers in my ear and I stop fighting.    I wake up in cold sweat why are the night mares back?  its been years sense that night.    Dad was killed and my life went into a tail spin and hasn't recovered.    I get out of bed I won't be sleeping again tonight maybe I can do some work instead.



                                             To be continued!

1 comment: