Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Truth.

                                                                           #3
                                                                Esther McLain.


            What did they say after that Abby asks me?   they wanted to know every thing I knew. But they wouldn't answer any of my questions so I wouldn't tell them any thing.   But didn't that make them mad?! Ya but thats not my problem.   Well did they leave after that?  No   I left.   And they let you!   Well I didn't ask I mean its my decision if I stay or not.   O but as I walked out Mr. apps threatened me said if I was hiding any thing he'd find out and then id regret it!   wow you should be careful What if he comes after you?!?! He can't do any thing to me.   You know I feel like they blame me for what happened like they're out to prove me guilty.   Im sure they're not but be careful just the same.    After dinner with abby I went home.   I started calling old contacts and opening the lines of communication getting the ball rolling so to speak.   My life was about to change dramatically.




                                     To      Be           CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment