Friday, July 6, 2012

Just to Laugh.

Life can get really boring some times so I do random stuff like post lame things that I find funny.
                                                    Don't worry it did!!!!  
                                                    Cause all of us girls needed the romantic story it ended up being.


                  I do but how did you know?!?!


 Well we could freeze them with our glare or scare them to death with our screams!.

               Not all the time but the harder the math got the more it happened.

        I hope this made you laugh at least a little. I know when I first saw them they had me laughing out loud for real !!  Well gotta go !!
               Esher out<3

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just cuz I'm blond...but the murderers behind the shower curtain totally cracks me up! The ironic part is I used to do that when I was younger...just sayin'. B)

    ReplyDelete