Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Even tho I'm young.

So I was trying to think of something to post when it came to me. 
I know I'm only 18 but time doesn't stop or slow down just because you don't know what you want to do with your life, so here is a list of things I would like to do at some point in my life.
This is not all I want to do it is actually only a very small part but at least I'm thinking about it.
 I think it would be amazing to know some thing I did made someone life better.
             I don't know about you but some times I just want to leave go somewhere i've never been by my self.
     Some times I do write lyrics but they will never really be a song so this one would be super COOL!!!!!
                    And well like really well.
   There are no words for this one.
                                            Onto someone's head!!!!!!!!!!
                   This would be dream come true!!!!!
                                     Every girls dream and I am no exception!!!!!!!

                         The picture says it all.
                     Like it is in the movies!!!!!!!!:)
                    Who els???
                      AWWWWW.

           this I really really really want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         So this is a very short part of my ever lengthening list of things I would love to do in my life I hope you liked it.  Until next time Esher OUT.

3 comments:

  1. So I didn't realize you blogged...until now! Where have I been? lol Those sound great...and I really want to do the last thing soooome day! :)

    ReplyDelete